Welcome to the Navigator Family!
To help your registration be as smooth as possible, check the information below to be sure you have the correct paperwork.

Please visit the OCPS Registration Page for more information about registering a child for school and to fill out the registration forms online. Once completed online, print the registration form and bring it to the school unsigned .

Forms Needed for Registration

When registering your child, please bring the following information with you:

  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Current Physical Examination (must provide documentation within 30 days)
  • Immunization Record (copied onto a Florida 680 form) Please note - students entering Kindergarten or 1st grade must now have 2 Varicella (ChickenPox) immunizations prior to entering school. Children who received the 4th dose of poliovirus vaccine before their 4th birthday must now receive a 5th dose before they can enter school.
  • Proof of Residency (see box below for a listing of documentation required)

If you are transferring from another school, we need the last report card issued to the student and the withdrawal papers from the previous school. Students cannot be placed in a grade level without a previous report card.

Residency Information and Forms

If you are Purchasing a Home:

If you are Leasing:

If you are Sharing a Residence:

You must have a copy of the Warranty Deed or Homestead, with the parent or guardian's name as owner. Bring with you an updated Florida Identification Card and a current utility bill.

You must have a copy of the Lease Agreement, with the parent or guardian's name as renters, as well as the student's name as occupants.

Bring with you an updated Florida Identification Card and TWO (2) current utility bill.

You must obtain a Verification of Residence. This can be obtained, by appointment only, at:

Office of Student Enrollment
6501 Magic Way, Building 100-B
Orlando, FL 32809

To make an appointment, visit

The Parent or Guardian living with another person must have:
1. Parent or Guardian Driver's License showing the correct current address
2. One of the following, showing current address:

  • Voter Registration
  • Auto Registration
  • Bill or letter addressed to current address

Person you are living with (Homeowner or Leasee) must have:
1. Warranty Deed, Homestead Exemption Card, Property Tax, or Lease Agreement
2. Driver's License or DMV Picture ID showing current address

Schools can only accept an address verification form that has been notarized by the Office of Student Enrollment.

Important Information

  • Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the year in which they start school.
  • Students entering 1st grade must be 6 years of age on or before September 1st and have proof of completion of Kindergarten in the previous school year.
  • Please be prepared to fill out paperwork when you are registering your child. Registration can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
  • If your child is transferring from another school, please bring a copy of his/her most recent report card. This will help with grade and teacher placement.
  • If your child is receiving special services for any reason, please bring a copy of the most recent IEP. Having this paperwork will ensure that your child begins to receive services from our school as quickly as possible.